CBA Open House Guidelines
Posted: May 22, 2020 by Elsa Woods
Keeping our clients, customers and agents safe is our first priority. We have adapted our open house guidelines in order to provide a safe environment for anyone attending one of our open houses.
• Anyone wishing to attend an open house is asked to refrain from entering the home if you are ill or have recently been exposed to someone who is ill or shows symptoms of COVID-19.
• Visitors will be asked to avoid touching any surfaces, fixtures and switches in the home. Doors will remain open at all times during the open house to eliminate the touching of doorknobs.
• Visitors are asked to follow all instructions provided by the agent on-site as there may be special circumstances or guidelines provided by the seller.
• Sellers are asked to prepare the home by sanitizing flat surfaces, fixtures, door hardware and switches throughout the home with disinfecting wipes prior to the start of the open house, and are strongly encouraged to do he same after the open house.
• The seller of any home held open has certified that no one within the household is ill or has recently been exposed to someone who is ill or shows symptoms of COVID-19.
• The maximum number of people that will be allowed inside the home at the same time, including the agents, will be 10.
• Agents will utilize some or all of the following protective equipment as required by the seller: masks, gloves, shoe coverings and hand sanitizer.
• It is asked that social distancing be practiced by all open house visitors, including agents.
• Refreshments will not be offered by our agents in order to avoid food contamination.
• Marketing materials will be provided in an electronic fashion.
To be more efficient in helping the spread of COVID-19 during our open houses, we have asked all sellers to fill out the form below.